How to Build Support covers one of the key pillars of purity: Build a Strong Support Team.
is one of our best audio resources. These are audio podcast episodes on bible verses that help you focus on sexual purity or some aspect of recovery. This resource will help you rebuild your spiritual life, find God again in your journey, or make you even stronger for the battle.
LISTEN TO A SAMPLE SHOW
“Freedom Comes Through Community”
If you like what you hear, get all the episodes for a $20 donation to our ministry. This resource includes interviews, and Jeff’s reflections, tips and action points on over 45 verses. Each podcast is 10-12 minutes long. Your purchase will redirect you to the download page where you will get all the shows in one zip file.
HOW TO BUILD SUPPORT
- 1 – Support Groups – Good, Bad and Better
- 2 – Support Groups – Resources Leaders
- 3 – Support Groups – Groups For Spouses
- 4 – What Does a Check-In Look Like?
- 5 – Tips For Making Friends
- 6 – Coming Out of Isolation – Shame Lies, Safety and Trust
- 7 – Walking in Light and Truth
- 8 – The Difference Between Getting Caught and Coming Out of Isolation
- 9 – Small Group Essential #1 – Safety
- 10 – Small Group Essential #2 – Confidentiality
- 11 – Small Group Essential #3 – Availability & Accountability
- 12 – Small Group Essentials #4 & #5 – Respectful & God Does the Fixing
- 13 – Why I Allow Cussing in my Group
- 14 – What a Good Phone Call Looks Like
- 15 – Doing Life Together – Getting Started
- 16 – Mudwalking, Discipling & Coaching
- 17 – In and Out of Crisis – Are You Prepared?
- 18 – How to Support Someone After Failure
- 19 – How to Support Someone During Victory
- 20 – The Spiritual Part of Your Support Team
- 21 – The Emotional Part of Your Support Team
- 22 – The Legal Part of Your Support Team
- How to Work on Pockets of Shame
- Top Resources – Healthy Sexuality and True Intimacy – Certified Sex Therapist Dr. Deborah Neel
- Top Resources – How to Heal From Shame – Jonathan Daughtery of Be Broken Ministries
- Top Resources – Ron DeHaas of Covenant Eyes
- Top Resources – Shame and Sexual Addiction – Jonathan Daughtery of Be Broken Ministries